The Kt we loved

The Kt we loved
"I just might hurt you if you don't move that camera." — Kt

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Off to see the wizard

So tomorrow (Sunday) evening I'm off to the San Francisco Bay area to visit Voltage HQ. This is the first time in over a month that Anita and I have spent more than a couple of hours apart, and I'm not looking forward to that. Back Wednesday afternoon.

I am kind of hoping that for me, at least, the trip will be a distraction, but I worry about Anita alone here for a few days. And, to be honest, I worry about me, too. I never know what will trigger a "moment", as I prefer to call my sobbing breakdowns. We made many trips to SFO with Kt, and while I'll be flying into San Jose and probably not going north of Cupertino (new Voltage address), it's still the Bay area, so there may be triggers.

Thought for the day: We cannot understand what is fundamentally an irrational act. I keep reminding myself of that, lest the wondering drag me too far off the rational track. Not working yet, but I can keep hoping...


On a lighter note, the "Lemons / Perfect for orange juice" sign from Giant (and other Ahold-owned stores) finally made it to Consumer Reports' Selling It (inside the back cover). Kt was always going to send that in, but never got around to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment